GENERAL CONDITIONS – RIOS & TRILHOS AVENTURA LDA. and SUB-BRANDS
1. When registering to participate in the activities, under the terms of this Regulation, the participant is automatically authorizing, free of charge and permanently and irrevocably to Rios & Trilhos or sub-brands of the same, to use their name, image and sound voice in any means of communication, including, press, television, electronics and digital, for any purposes determined by Rios & Trilhos or sub-brands thereof.
2. Participation or attendance at activities involves inherent risks and danger of accidents, personal or physical damage and material damage or loss. The participant considered the nature and extent of the risks involved, and voluntarily chose to assume all risks, both known and unknown, and assumed full responsibility for his participation in the activities, declaring that he is already aware that it will not be up to Rios & Trilhos or sub- brands the direct or indirect responsibility for such risks.
3. The present Regulation may be changed at any time, without prior notice, by Rios & Trilhos or its sub-brands.
4. Any doubts, divergences or situations not provided for in this Regulation, will be judged and decided exclusively by Rios & Trilhos or sub-brands thereof.
PAYMENT / BOOKING-CANCELLATION CONDITIONS SERVICES
1. 50% of the total value of the service / activity will be required at the time of booking or within 72 hours of the start date, in order to confirm the same; -the remaining 50% of the amount will be paid at the end of the service / activity, unless otherwise agreed.
2. The amount of 50% paid at the time of booking and in the event of cancellation, the following rules will apply:
3. Without justifiable reason and no show, no amount will be refunded;
4. In case of cancellation of the service / activity due to climatic and / or security reasons to be defined by the organization, a new date will be automatically scheduled in order to carry out the activity;
5. In case of cancellation within 5 working days of the activity date, 90% of the activity will be refunded.
6. In the case of cancellation with a new scheduling date, no refund will be made after the activity has been carried out or not, the rules of this regulation will be followed for this purpose.
7. In the case of exceptions described in this regulation, they must be informed and agreements negotiated, if possible, for both parties.
8. In the case of cancellation due to health reasons, justified or force majeure, the organization refunds the customer, in the case of 1 or up to 2 participants in 100% of the amount paid at the time of booking, for other situations refunds in 80% of the value of the booking act, unless otherwise agreed.
9. Payment for the reservation and the total service / activity must be made to the following bank details:
IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 45492355436 05; NIB: 0033 0000 45492355436 05
SWIFT / BIC: BCOMPTPL
MILLENNIUM BCP – RIOS & TRILHOS AVENTURA LDA. PORTUGAL
CONDITIONS OF USE AND RENTAL OF MATERIAL
All material provided for use, whether in a system of classes, experiences, tours, tours, rentals, etc., is the customer’s sole responsibility.
In the event of loss or damage of the same, the customer will be liable in the form of payment for the same new material or repair, if possible, by Rios & Trilhos or another Sub-brand of the same.
INSURANCE IN FORCE – ALLIANZ PORTUGAL:
When enrolling in one of our activities, the customer is insured by the Personal Accident and Civil Liability Insurance, described by the Policies
1.1 Touristic Animation Personal Accidents – Policy nº – 205667702
1.2 Personal Accidents – Policy nº – 205667713 (Northern Portugal)
1.3 Personal Accidents – Policy nº – 205667716 (South of Portugal)
1.4 Maritimo Cascos (material) – Policy nº – 205691098
1.5 Civil Liability – Policy No. – 20566719